Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At the movies!

Monday afternoon at the movies!  What could be better?  Of course, since I have a job, this is not my usual Monday afternoon, but we had an offsite event this week.  Several admins went to see Eat, Pray, Love at the Gold Class Cinemas at The Domain.  One of these days I'll have to do a separate post about the Domain itself.  Serious upscale shopping, beautiful shopping center, everything you want if you want to spend money.  But back to the theatre.  This theatre is everything you would expect it to be in a shopping center like the Domain.  Big, comfy seats that recline with a footrest.  The armrest opens up so you can get your purse safely out of the way--just don't forget that it's in there!  A little table for your food and drink, with a call button in the middle.  And the menu!  I had the Crispy Spinach, Artichoke, and Gruyere and let me tell you, it was even better than I expected.  Upon request, they will bring you a blanket and a pillow.  Since I was wearing a skirt, I was very thankful for the blanket.  There is covered parking right next to the theatre, so you don't have to walk far.  They even have a free membership that offers special prices.  A really great, relaxing movie experience I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment